You are here

Changes to my CM/ECF Account

How do I change my account information?

Fill out the Change of Attorney Information form below in its entirety to make any changes to an attorney's account. CM/ECF will allow an attorney to make changes to phone numbers and email addresses, but the Clerk's Office is responsible for any changes involving names, firms, addresses, and usernames.

Change of Attorney Information Form

Attorneys involved in pending cases:

If an attorney is involved in a pending case and changed law firms, email address, mailing address, telephone number, or fax number, the attorney must electronically file in CM/ECF a "Notice of Change of Address" in every active case. Once filed, the Clerk's Office will update all pertinent information in CM/ECF.