Pro Hac Vice FAQs

I have filed a motion and paid a fee for a defendant(s) in a civil case and the plaintiff(s) filed an amended complaint adding a defendant we wish to represent. Do I have to file another motion pro hac vice and pay again?

Yes - you must file a new motion pro hac vice.
No - you do not have to pay another $75.00 fee.


I want to file a motion pro hac vice in a civil case but am not familiar with any attorneys from Iowa to appear as local counsel on my behalf. Can you help me find local counsel or provide a list of local attorneys?